Charter Communications' (CHTR) Price Target Raised to $350 at Pivotal Research
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pivotal Research maintained a Buy rating on Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR) and raised its price target to $350.00 (from $333.00). Analyst Jeffrey Wlodarczak said he continues to like shares.
"We raised our admittedly conservative ’17 EBITDA forecasts driven by our belief that higher than forecast TWC/BH synergies are likely to mostly offset the temp negative effects from new packaging/pricing, a move to enhanced basic programming packaging, re-branding and the beginning of the effects of hiring ~20K employees. The change leads to an increase in our ’17 EBITDA forecast from $15.2B to $15.55B (vs. $15.7B consensus). We continue to forecast $30+ in free cash flow per share by 2019 (fully taxed). Assuming the previous target EBITDA multiples of 10X ‘17EV/’17 EBITDA (9X ’18) [adjusted for the NPV of CHTR’s still sizeable NOL] vs. the current 8.3X, 7.5X respectively, led to a $17 increase in our YE’17 target price to $350," said the analyst.
Shares of Charter Communications closed at $276.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: HSBC Starts Charter Communications (CHTR) at Hold
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- Oclaro (OCLR) PT Raised to $13.25 at Jefferies Following 2Q Preannouncement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!