Charter Communications' (CHTR) Price Target Raised to $350 at Pivotal Research
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Pivotal Research maintained a Buy rating on Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR) and raised its price target to $350.00 (from $333.00). Analyst Jeffrey Wlodarczak said he continues to like shares.
"We raised our admittedly conservative ’17 EBITDA forecasts driven by our belief that higher than forecast TWC/BH synergies are likely to mostly offset the temp negative effects from new packaging/pricing, a move to enhanced basic programming packaging, re-branding and the beginning of the effects of hiring ~20K employees. The change leads to an increase in our ’17 EBITDA forecast from $15.2B to $15.55B (vs. $15.7B consensus). We continue to forecast $30+ in free cash flow per share by 2019 (fully taxed). Assuming the previous target EBITDA multiples of 10X ‘17EV/’17 EBITDA (9X ’18) [adjusted for the NPV of CHTR’s still sizeable NOL] vs. the current 8.3X, 7.5X respectively, led to a $17 increase in our YE’17 target price to $350," said the analyst.
Shares of Charter Communications closed at $276.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on AXT, Inc. (AXTI) Following 3Q Beat and Guidance
- F5 Networks (FFIV) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!