Charter Communications (CHTR) PT Bumped to $289 at Macquarie
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Macquarie analyst Amy Yong raised her price target on Outperform-rated Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR) to $289.00 (from $286.00), saying while there have been a few bumps in the road, management is paving the way to long-term sustainable growth.
Yong commented, "Trucks are rolling out Spectrum to 40% of the country by year-end and 100% by March '17. These investments are laying the ground work for an acceleration in product development and industry-leading offerings in video, ad, and wireless. Our target goes to US$289 based on 16x ’18E FCF/sh of ~US$18/sh."
Shares of Charter Communications closed at $275.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) to $67 Following Weak 1Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Essendant (ESND) to $18 Following EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!