Charter Communications (CHTR) PT Bumped to $289 at Macquarie
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Macquarie analyst Amy Yong raised her price target on Outperform-rated Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR) to $289.00 (from $286.00), saying while there have been a few bumps in the road, management is paving the way to long-term sustainable growth.
Yong commented, "Trucks are rolling out Spectrum to 40% of the country by year-end and 100% by March '17. These investments are laying the ground work for an acceleration in product development and industry-leading offerings in video, ad, and wireless. Our target goes to US$289 based on 16x ’18E FCF/sh of ~US$18/sh."
Shares of Charter Communications closed at $275.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target as Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Posts 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!