Chardan Capital Markets Starts WageWorks (WAGE) at Buy
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Chardan Capital Markets initiates coverage on WageWorks (NYSE: WAGE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $86.00.
Analyst Steven Wardell commented, "WageWorks is a leading provider of Consumer Directed Benefit (CDB) services to employers. We expect strong growth for WageWorks over the next two years based on our recent channel checks. We see growth from multiple sources as employers shift healthcare costs onto employees and employees turn to WageWorks products for tax advantages in paying for healthcare. We see 16% upside for the name in the next 12 months."
He added, "We see the Consumer Directed Benefits market, which includes Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), and Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), as an attractive $6b addressable market, with growth driven by powerful trends including employer cost cutting and the consumerization of healthcare. WageWorks is a market leader with approximately 10% market share. In addition the market is consolidating and WageWorks is a proven consolidator in the sector, providing an inorganic-growth option for the company."
Shares of WageWorks closed at $73.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- GW Pharma (GWPH) PT Raised to $208 at Cantor Fitzgerald; In Good Shape for 1st-Half 2017 NDA Submission
- Deutsch Bank Raises Price Targets on Steel & Service Center Names (AKS) (NUE) (RS) (RYI) (STLD) (X)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesChardan Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!