Chardan Capital Markets Starts Teladoc (TDOC) at Buy; Sees 40% Upside
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chardan Capital Markets initiates coverage on Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $24.00, saying they see strong demand for telehealth in 2017.
Analyst Steven Wardell commented, "Teladoc is the leading provider of telehealth services to employers, health plans, and healthcare providers. We expect strong growth for Teladoc over the next two years based on our recent channel checks. Teladoc is mispriced and undervalued compared to its peers due to market concerns about its business model and its currently-negative earnings. However, we have confidence in its business model and growth and expect earnings margins to rapidly improve over the next year, making now a good entry point for the name, given the potential for over 40% upside."
Shares of Teladoc closed at $16.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Oppenheimer Assumes OvaScience (OVAS) at Perform
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEarnings, Chardan Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!