Chardan Capital Markets Starts Teladoc (TDOC) at Buy; Sees 40% Upside
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Chardan Capital Markets initiates coverage on Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $24.00, saying they see strong demand for telehealth in 2017.
Analyst Steven Wardell commented, "Teladoc is the leading provider of telehealth services to employers, health plans, and healthcare providers. We expect strong growth for Teladoc over the next two years based on our recent channel checks. Teladoc is mispriced and undervalued compared to its peers due to market concerns about its business model and its currently-negative earnings. However, we have confidence in its business model and growth and expect earnings margins to rapidly improve over the next year, making now a good entry point for the name, given the potential for over 40% upside."
Shares of Teladoc closed at $16.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Aegis Capital Starts Amazon.com (AMZN) at Buy
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEarnings, Chardan Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!