Chardan Capital Markets Starts Teladoc (TDOC) at Buy; Sees 40% Upside
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Chardan Capital Markets initiates coverage on Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $24.00, saying they see strong demand for telehealth in 2017.
Analyst Steven Wardell commented, "Teladoc is the leading provider of telehealth services to employers, health plans, and healthcare providers. We expect strong growth for Teladoc over the next two years based on our recent channel checks. Teladoc is mispriced and undervalued compared to its peers due to market concerns about its business model and its currently-negative earnings. However, we have confidence in its business model and growth and expect earnings margins to rapidly improve over the next year, making now a good entry point for the name, given the potential for over 40% upside."
Shares of Teladoc closed at $16.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Reiterates Market Perform on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Report
- Deutsche Bank Starts Cognex (CGNX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEarnings, Chardan Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!