Chardan Capital Markets Starts Caladrius Biosciences (CLBS) at Buy, $6.50 PT
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chardan Capital Markets initiates coverage on Caladrius Biosciences (NASDAQ: CLBS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $6.50.
Analyst Keay Nakae commented, "We believe that Caladrius is an intriguing microcap story that warrants a fresh look by investors. In early 2015, a new CEO, Dave Mazzo took over the Company, and began to implement changes to support a new strategy. The company’s primary focus now is to grow its PCT (Progenitor Cell Therapy) business, which provides cell therapy process development, optimization and manufacturing services, as a contract manufacture. The company has also significantly curtailed the development of its own cell therapy initiatives in order to reduce its cash burn. The company is now investing capital to bring its manufacturing facility in Allendale NJ up to commercial launch quality. We believe that Caladrius has the potential to establish an important position as on of the preferred contract manufactures for companies developing patient specific cell therapies. The next inflection point for this initiative will occur within the next 18 months, if Management is able to secure a commercial scale manufacturing contract with one of its existing customers."
Shares of Caladrius Biosciences closed at $5.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) at Buy
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesChardan Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!