Chardan Capital Markets Maintains Bullish View on Cogent (COGT) on Expected Strong Revenue Growth and Margin Expansion
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Chardan Capital Markets analyst James McIlree reiterated his Buy rating and $12.50 price target on Cogent (NASDAQ: COGT) saying the company is positioned for growth and margin expansion.
McIlree commented, "We continue to recommend purchase of Cogint with a $12.50 price target after the company posted Q3 revenue and EBITDA better than we expected. Importantly, the gross margin pressure experienced in Q3 has abated and we expect to see better gross margins in Q4 due to a rebound in the Performance Marketing segment. Over the coming years, as more revenue is generated by the company’s Information Services business, we expect a sharp increase in gross margins since there is significant operating leverage. The company expects over time to improve its overall gross margins from the current ~30% to 50%. This will result in a sharply higher EBITDA and we believe a significantly higher multiple."
Shares of Cogent closed at $3.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesChardan Capital Markets, James McIlree
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!