ChannelAdvisor Sees Great Numbers So Far for Walmart (WMT)
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ChannelAdvisor notes great numbers from Walmart (NYSE: WMT).
As of Thanksgiving Day (2016)m ChannelAdvisor customers selling on Walmart.com were up 39.7% percent year over year on a same-store sales basis. Of note, ChannelAdvisor powers 15 million listings on Walmart.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
- Corning (GLW) Takes Minority Stake in Menlo Micro
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Corporate News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!