ChannelAdvisor Sees Great Numbers So Far for Walmart (WMT)
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
ChannelAdvisor notes great numbers from Walmart (NYSE: WMT).
As of Thanksgiving Day (2016)m ChannelAdvisor customers selling on Walmart.com were up 39.7% percent year over year on a same-store sales basis. Of note, ChannelAdvisor powers 15 million listings on Walmart.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors in Sale of RMBS
- Brand New Sam’s Club Opens Doors in Bluffton this Thursday
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Corporate News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!