ChannelAdvisor Sees Great Numbers So Far for Walmart (WMT)
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ChannelAdvisor notes great numbers from Walmart (NYSE: WMT).
As of Thanksgiving Day (2016)m ChannelAdvisor customers selling on Walmart.com were up 39.7% percent year over year on a same-store sales basis. Of note, ChannelAdvisor powers 15 million listings on Walmart.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PriceSmart (PSMT) Comps Fell 0.2% in November 2016
- NV5 Global (NVEE) Announces Acquisition of CivilSource
- Exclusive: U.S. regulator set to fail Wells Fargo on community lending test -sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Corporate News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!