Ceragon Networks (CRNT): Raising PT Ahead Of Expected Large Sprint Follow-on Purchases - Needham
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Ceragon Networks (NASDAQ: CRNT) ahead of likely follow on purchases to Sprint's initial $4 million deal (4Q) that should come in 2017.
Ceragon announced several large contract wins over the last few months including a $40 million plus deal in Mexico. It announced a win of a $4 million plus order from a US Tier 1 Service Provider, Sprint. The initial $4 million plus order in CY4Q is a small taste of Sprint's overall purchasing need. Ceragon noted they are the "Prime Supplier" leading the analyst to expect substantially larger Sprint orders in CY17.
The PT increases to price target of $3 from $2.50.
Shares of Ceragon Networks closed at $2.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY): Lost Deals Create Buying Opportunity - Needham
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!