Cempra (CEMP): Preview Of Upcoming Catalyst - Jefferies
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Eun Yang, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Cempra, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEMP) ahead of the FDA panel for lead product Solithera (Soli) for CABP on 11/4/16, negative sentiment stemming from liver safety concerns heavily weighs on shares. Given the prior document discussions & other approved antibiotics profiles, the analyst believes these concerns are overblown. Significant downside (>50%) exists if the panel vote is negative but the analyst views a more likely positive outcome (~70-80% likelihood), risk/reward skews to the upside (>50%).
No change to the price target of $45.
Shares of Cempra, Inc. closed at $23.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX): Recent Volatility Is a Buying Opportunity - Jefferies
- UBS Raises Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Analyst Meeting
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!