Cempra (CEMP): Approval Vote Adds Burdensome Marketing Restrictions - Baird
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst, Brian Skorney, reiterated his Underperform rating on shares of Cempra, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEMP) aafter the mixed panel vote on Soli.
The vote was 7-6 in favor of approval but marketing restrictions are likely to be so burdensome that based on panelists concerns over drug-induced liver injury and the unanimous requests to restrict and monitor it, the commercial potential could be negligible.
Although the analyst expects the stock to give up some of its losses on short covering, he continues to see the soli opportunity as fundamentally impaired by safety concerns.
No change to the price target of $6.
Shares of Cempra, Inc. closed at $7.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- MKM Partners Cuts Price Target on Target (TGT) to $70 Following Reported Holiday Sales
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) to Neutral Amid Takeover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, FDA
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!