Cempra (CEMP): Approval Vote Adds Burdensome Marketing Restrictions - Baird
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Brian Skorney, reiterated his Underperform rating on shares of Cempra, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEMP) aafter the mixed panel vote on Soli.
The vote was 7-6 in favor of approval but marketing restrictions are likely to be so burdensome that based on panelists concerns over drug-induced liver injury and the unanimous requests to restrict and monitor it, the commercial potential could be negligible.
Although the analyst expects the stock to give up some of its losses on short covering, he continues to see the soli opportunity as fundamentally impaired by safety concerns.
No change to the price target of $6.
Shares of Cempra, Inc. closed at $7.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, FDA
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!