Cellectis (CLLS): 2017 Could Be The Transformative Year - Oppenheimer
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst Michelle Gilson, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Cellectis (NASDAQ: CLLS) after the company Cellectis reported 2Q16 results that included €270M (US$303M) in cash, enough to to fund anticipated operations through YE2018. The anlalyst is focused UCART123 trials in AML and BPDCN which have YE2016/early-2017 trial starts, and initial data expected 2H17.
The analyst believes UCART19 (partnered with Servier/Pfizer) data from compassionate use program will be presented at ASH. Checks suggest multiple patients have been treated under compassionate use and early clinical data from the Phase 1 clinical study of UCART19 in pediatric B-ALL patients could also be presented at ASH, at the discretion of partners.
No change to the $65 PT.
price target of $65.00
Shares of Cellectis closed at $24.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!