Cellectis (CLLS): 2017 Could Be The Transformative Year - Oppenheimer
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst Michelle Gilson, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Cellectis (NASDAQ: CLLS) after the company Cellectis reported 2Q16 results that included €270M (US$303M) in cash, enough to to fund anticipated operations through YE2018. The anlalyst is focused UCART123 trials in AML and BPDCN which have YE2016/early-2017 trial starts, and initial data expected 2H17.
The analyst believes UCART19 (partnered with Servier/Pfizer) data from compassionate use program will be presented at ASH. Checks suggest multiple patients have been treated under compassionate use and early clinical data from the Phase 1 clinical study of UCART19 in pediatric B-ALL patients could also be presented at ASH, at the discretion of partners.
No change to the $65 PT.
price target of $65.00
Shares of Cellectis closed at $24.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- CSX (CSX) Activist Rumblings Should Put Upward Pressure on Shares, Says Deutsche Bank
- Kroger (KR) PT Raised to $33 at Credit Suisse; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!