Cellectis (CLLS): 2017 Could Be The Transformative Year - Oppenheimer
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Michelle Gilson, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Cellectis (NASDAQ: CLLS) after the company Cellectis reported 2Q16 results that included €270M (US$303M) in cash, enough to to fund anticipated operations through YE2018. The anlalyst is focused UCART123 trials in AML and BPDCN which have YE2016/early-2017 trial starts, and initial data expected 2H17.
The analyst believes UCART19 (partnered with Servier/Pfizer) data from compassionate use program will be presented at ASH. Checks suggest multiple patients have been treated under compassionate use and early clinical data from the Phase 1 clinical study of UCART19 in pediatric B-ALL patients could also be presented at ASH, at the discretion of partners.
No change to the $65 PT.
price target of $65.00
Shares of Cellectis closed at $24.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on AXT, Inc. (AXTI) Following 3Q Beat and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!