Cellectis (CLLS): 2017 Could Be The Transformative Year - Oppenheimer
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Michelle Gilson, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Cellectis (NASDAQ: CLLS) after the company Cellectis reported 2Q16 results that included €270M (US$303M) in cash, enough to to fund anticipated operations through YE2018. The anlalyst is focused UCART123 trials in AML and BPDCN which have YE2016/early-2017 trial starts, and initial data expected 2H17.
The analyst believes UCART19 (partnered with Servier/Pfizer) data from compassionate use program will be presented at ASH. Checks suggest multiple patients have been treated under compassionate use and early clinical data from the Phase 1 clinical study of UCART19 in pediatric B-ALL patients could also be presented at ASH, at the discretion of partners.
No change to the $65 PT.
price target of $65.00
Shares of Cellectis closed at $24.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Boston Properties Inc. (BXP) to Hold
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!