Cellectis (CLLS): 2017 Could Be The Transformative Year - Oppenheimer
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst Michelle Gilson, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Cellectis (NASDAQ: CLLS) after the company Cellectis reported 2Q16 results that included €270M (US$303M) in cash, enough to to fund anticipated operations through YE2018. The anlalyst is focused UCART123 trials in AML and BPDCN which have YE2016/early-2017 trial starts, and initial data expected 2H17.
The analyst believes UCART19 (partnered with Servier/Pfizer) data from compassionate use program will be presented at ASH. Checks suggest multiple patients have been treated under compassionate use and early clinical data from the Phase 1 clinical study of UCART19 in pediatric B-ALL patients could also be presented at ASH, at the discretion of partners.
No change to the $65 PT.
price target of $65.00
Shares of Cellectis closed at $24.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!