Celgene (CELG): Underappreciated - Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Abrahams, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG) and perceives the acquisition of marizomib as a positive step in their underappreciated, diversified life cycle strategy (BCMAs, CELMoDs, CD47).
Even assuming complete loss of MM/NHL revs post-cliff the analyst can get to a $140 PT, and the replacement of even a part of Revlimid revenues, long term, with these next gens would lead to upside to Street’s ests.
No change to the price target of $140.
Shares of Celgene closed at $121.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!