Celgene (CELG): Reiterating Buy On Improved Outlook For Chron's Therapy - BMO
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- WestRock (WRK) to Acquire Multi Packaging Solutions (MPSX) for $18 per share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst, M. Ian Somaiya reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG) after the company announced that a proportion of patients treated with mongersen showed endoscopic improvement (25% improvement from baseline, which correlates with mucosal healing), as well as clinical response and remission, across all treatment groups.
The analyst believes this data should allow shares to begin reflecting the drug’s $4bn potential in Crohn's disease ($2.4bn 50% risk adjusted in the model). The analyst expects full 12 week data to be presented at United European Gastroenterology Week (October 15-19) to demonstrate CDAI benefit (P3 primary endpoint) in line with IGON-1 P2 trial and endoscopic improvement correlated with therapy duration.
No change to the price target of $141.
Shares of Celgene closed at $104.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Williams Partners LP (WPZ) to Outperform
- Williams Partners LP (WPZ) PT Raised to $40 at Goldman Sachs
- Qualcomm (QCOM) PT Lowered to $58 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!