Celgene (CELG): Reiterating Buy On Improved Outlook For Chron's Therapy - BMO
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, M. Ian Somaiya reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG) after the company announced that a proportion of patients treated with mongersen showed endoscopic improvement (25% improvement from baseline, which correlates with mucosal healing), as well as clinical response and remission, across all treatment groups.
The analyst believes this data should allow shares to begin reflecting the drug’s $4bn potential in Crohn's disease ($2.4bn 50% risk adjusted in the model). The analyst expects full 12 week data to be presented at United European Gastroenterology Week (October 15-19) to demonstrate CDAI benefit (P3 primary endpoint) in line with IGON-1 P2 trial and endoscopic improvement correlated with therapy duration.
No change to the price target of $141.
Shares of Celgene closed at $104.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Potential Capacity Crunch May Slow Momentum vs. Sprint (S) - FBR
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
- Celgene Corporation to Webcast at Upcoming Investor Conferences in November
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!