Celgene (CELG): Reiterate Buy Ahead of Binary Event - Jefferies
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Abrahams, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG) ahead of GED-0301 data which will provide critical insights into the viability of the program. The analyst believes CELG will provide top-line data from the GED-0301 endoscopy study in Crohn's Aug/Sept and present full data at UEGW or a later 4Q medical mtg. The analyst expects the data to be a "binary" event for the program, as physician consultants note an improvement on the endoscopy score would not only provide more concrete evidence of '0301's activity following strong ph.II symptomatic benefits, but as an endpoint in itself necessary for a new Crohn's drug to be accepted by regulators and providers.
No change to the price target of $137.00.
Shares of Celgene closed at $113.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Q4 Estimates, PT Raised At Jefferies
- Jefferies Remains Sidelined on Yahoo! (YHOO) Following 4Q Report
- American International Group (AIG) PT Lowered to $69 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!