Celgene (CELG): Possible Deal For EngMab - Jefferies
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Abrahams, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG) and believes that there is evidence CELG is pursuing a deal (acquisition or partnership) w/ a pvt co, EngMab--whose bispecifics could provide an off-the-shelf, more broadly-applicable modality to hit BCMA (vs. CAR-T) and enable CELG to enter the emerging MM Ab space after having been late to the game on CD38s.
The analyst believes CELG’s high sustainable growth, driven by a strong base business, deep pipeline, and proactive BD, is underappreciated. No change to the price target of $137.
Shares of Celgene closed at $107.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Reaffirms Celgene (CELG) at 'Buy'; Q3 Results, Update Bolster Confidence
- Celgene (CELG) Files Mixed Securities Shelf
- Celgene (CELG) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!