Celgene (CELG): Possible Deal For EngMab - Jefferies
- Wall Street falls as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/26: (ARRY) (SMMT) (ACTA) Higher; (PTIE) (DRRX) (SALE) Lower
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Abrahams, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG) and believes that there is evidence CELG is pursuing a deal (acquisition or partnership) w/ a pvt co, EngMab--whose bispecifics could provide an off-the-shelf, more broadly-applicable modality to hit BCMA (vs. CAR-T) and enable CELG to enter the emerging MM Ab space after having been late to the game on CD38s.
The analyst believes CELG’s high sustainable growth, driven by a strong base business, deep pipeline, and proactive BD, is underappreciated. No change to the price target of $137.
Shares of Celgene closed at $107.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Hyatt Hotels (H) at Neutral
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Brookfield Asset Management (BAM)
- Benchmark Raises Price Target on Marcus Corporation (MCS) to $28.19
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!