Celgene (CELG): Clinical and Endoscopic Mongersen Data Is Competitive - BMO
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, Ian Somaiya, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG) ahead of Chron's data to be presented tomorrow.
The analyst noted that results from the CD-001 Phase Ib trial confirmed endoscopic improvement and clinical remission rates are competitive with marketed biologics and orals in development (i.e., GILD/GLPG filgotinib). He takes this one step further and suggests that the strength of the data should start to put to rest investor debate on size of the mongersen opportunity, (BMO >$4bn in Crohn's and UC) and enable CELG shares to trade higher.
Full data will be presented at UEGW (Abstract LB16, Tuesday, 10/18/2016, 6:27am EDT).
No change to the price target of $141.
Shares of Celgene closed at $98.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!