Celgene (CELG): Clinical CELMoD Data Creates LT Optionality - BMO
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, Ian Somaiya, reiterated his Outperform rating on Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG) after the company unveiled clinical data from its CELMoD pipeline, showcasing its expertise in protein homeostasis.
The near-term impact on CELG shares is expected to be limited but the pipeline optionality from 2020-30 could be meaningful. Promising early clinical results from ongoing trials of CC-122 in DLBCL and CC-220 in Lupus highlighted the company’s knowledge of Cereblon and the use of biomarker and PD data to drive efficacy.
The analyst believes CC-220 could be ideally suited for myeloma but the drug’s success in an ongoing lupus trial could also lead to Celgene pursuing a back-up compound.
No change to the price target of $141.
Shares of Celgene closed at $102.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!