Celgene (CELG): Clinical CELMoD Data Creates LT Optionality - BMO
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, Ian Somaiya, reiterated his Outperform rating on Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG) after the company unveiled clinical data from its CELMoD pipeline, showcasing its expertise in protein homeostasis.
The near-term impact on CELG shares is expected to be limited but the pipeline optionality from 2020-30 could be meaningful. Promising early clinical results from ongoing trials of CC-122 in DLBCL and CC-220 in Lupus highlighted the company’s knowledge of Cereblon and the use of biomarker and PD data to drive efficacy.
The analyst believes CC-220 could be ideally suited for myeloma but the drug’s success in an ongoing lupus trial could also lead to Celgene pursuing a back-up compound.
No change to the price target of $141.
Shares of Celgene closed at $102.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG): Triple Threat To Revlimid Becomes More Tangible - BMO
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- Phase III Studies Present Additional Evidence for REVLIMID® (lenalidomide) as Maintenance Therapy in Multiple Myeloma
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!