Catalent (CTLT): Reorg and EPS Miss But Strong Outlook Make This A Transition Quarter - Piper Jaffray
- Global stocks sag as bond 'bloodbath' shows no sign of letting up
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Sean Wieland, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Catalent (NYSE: CTLT) after the company reported upside to revenue, in-line EBITDA, and a penny miss on EPS. A reorganization into three new business units re-casts the numbers slightly differently, but the outlook remains the same. Beinheim is back on track.
CTLT reported revenue of $532M, ahead of consensus of $500M. Adjusted EBITDA of $142M was in-line with consensus views, while EPS of $0.52 was a penny below consensus. FY17 guidance was mostly in-line: Revenue of $1.92-$1.925M was ahead of consensus, while EBITDA guidance of $430-$455M is in-line with consensus views.
The price target of $30.00 drops slightly from $30.50 on lower estimates.
Shares of Catalent closed at $25.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- F5 Networks (FFIV) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Earnings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Sean Wieland
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!