Catalent (CTLT): Reorg and EPS Miss But Strong Outlook Make This A Transition Quarter - Piper Jaffray
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Sean Wieland, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Catalent (NYSE: CTLT) after the company reported upside to revenue, in-line EBITDA, and a penny miss on EPS. A reorganization into three new business units re-casts the numbers slightly differently, but the outlook remains the same. Beinheim is back on track.
CTLT reported revenue of $532M, ahead of consensus of $500M. Adjusted EBITDA of $142M was in-line with consensus views, while EPS of $0.52 was a penny below consensus. FY17 guidance was mostly in-line: Revenue of $1.92-$1.925M was ahead of consensus, while EBITDA guidance of $430-$455M is in-line with consensus views.
The price target of $30.00 drops slightly from $30.50 on lower estimates.
Shares of Catalent closed at $25.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Catalent (CTLT) at Neutral
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Earnings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Sean Wieland
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!