Catabasis Pharma (CATB): Investor Day Summary - Wedbush
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Liana Moussatos, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Catabasis (NASDAQ: CATB) after attending the company's analyst day. CATB’s management and KOLs discussed the company’s lead program, edasalonexent (edasa) for DMD, and provided an overview of the clinical landscape and natural history of DMD and use of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in DMD. Top-line results from the company’s ongoing MoveDMD trial for edasa are expected in the first half of Q1:17.
The analyst believes the stock offers a compelling risk/reward and reiterated his price target of $15.
Shares of Catabasis closed at $4.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Texas Roadhouse (TXRH) to Equalweight
- UPDATE: Leerink Partners Upgrades AmerisourceBergen (ABC) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesLiana Moussatos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!