Catabasis Pharma (CATB): Investor Day Summary - Wedbush
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst, Liana Moussatos, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Catabasis (NASDAQ: CATB) after attending the company's analyst day. CATB’s management and KOLs discussed the company’s lead program, edasalonexent (edasa) for DMD, and provided an overview of the clinical landscape and natural history of DMD and use of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in DMD. Top-line results from the company’s ongoing MoveDMD trial for edasa are expected in the first half of Q1:17.
The analyst believes the stock offers a compelling risk/reward and reiterated his price target of $15.
Shares of Catabasis closed at $4.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Casella Waste Systems (CWST) - PT to $16
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Following Phase l Data Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesLiana Moussatos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!