Catabasis Pharma (CATB): Cutting PT - Wedbush
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Liana Moussatos, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Catabasis (NASDAQ: CATB) but cut her price target to $15 from $17 after the Q3:16 financial update. The analyst noted that the cash balance covers upcoming clinical catalysts. Catabasis reported no revenues and a GAAP EPS (loss) of $(0.54) vs. consensus $(0.65).
Catabasis ended Q3:16 with $47.3 million in cash and cash equivalents. The analyst is projecting a cash runway through Q3:17, which is in line with company guidance and covers the MoveDMD Part B efficacy data is expected in January or February (the first half of Q1).
The analyst also noted that Catabasis will be holding its first Investor Day on November 17 from 8:30am to 11:30am ET in New York City.
Shares of Catabasis closed at $4.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesLiana Moussatos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!