Catabasis Pharma (CATB): Cutting PT - Wedbush
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Liana Moussatos, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Catabasis (NASDAQ: CATB) but cut her price target to $15 from $17 after the Q3:16 financial update. The analyst noted that the cash balance covers upcoming clinical catalysts. Catabasis reported no revenues and a GAAP EPS (loss) of $(0.54) vs. consensus $(0.65).
Catabasis ended Q3:16 with $47.3 million in cash and cash equivalents. The analyst is projecting a cash runway through Q3:17, which is in line with company guidance and covers the MoveDMD Part B efficacy data is expected in January or February (the first half of Q1).
The analyst also noted that Catabasis will be holding its first Investor Day on November 17 from 8:30am to 11:30am ET in New York City.
Shares of Catabasis closed at $4.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesLiana Moussatos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!