Castlight Health (CSLT) Up 30% After Earnings - FBR
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Shares of Castlight Health (NYSE: CSLT) spiked 30% this morning after the company announced 2Q16 results above expectations with Revenue of $23.6M, and adjusted loss per share of $0.11. This was $0.02 better than the street consensus loss per share of $0.13.
However, the headline does not tell the full story. CSLT's net annual recurring revenue (ARR) metric increased 26% YOY, to $117.8M as new customers helped drive the increase. Additionally, management noted that new customers are increasingly buying more than one solution.
FBR analyst, Steven Halper, stated "While 2Q16 results represent a step in the right direction, it is still too early to tell whether the company has truly turned the corner. CSLT's recently announced agreement with SAP and the success seen with the Anthem partnership provide an indication that performance has improved, but we prefer to see more consistent results as we evaluate our view on the shares".
**CSLT was highlighted in the Stealth Growth Insider newsletter on 5/19. Archives are available to newsletter subscribers. For a free trial, click here
FBR Capital Market Perform Castlight Health Inc. (NYSE: CSLT) price target of $4.00
Shares of Castlight Health Inc. closed at $3.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Microsemi (MSCC) Will Be 'Solid Target' Once Leverage is Lower, Says RBC
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!