Casino Stocks Surging as Analyst Sentiment Improving (MGM, MPEL, LVS, WYNN)
- AECOM (ACM) to Acquire URS Corp. (URS) in $4B Cash, Stock Deal
- Top 10 News for 7/7 - 7/11: Strong Start to Q2 Earnings Season; Cynk Seems Out of Sync; Fed to Stem Easing
- Reynolds American (RAI) and Lorillard (LO) Confirm Talks on Long Rumored Tie-Up
- Shire (SHPG) Confirms Meeting with AbbVie (ABBV)
- LeBron James Will Return to the Cleveland Cavs - SI
Casino & Gaming stocks are trading noticeably higher today as several bullish analyst calls are causing investors to take another look at the group.
- Goldman Sachs reiterated a Buy rating and $14.50 price target on shares of MGM Mirage (NYSE: MGM) this morning, saying that owning the stock "allows portfolio managers to participate in the consumer and business travel recovery along with the company’s own improving corporate finance story."
- JPMorgan upgraded Melco Crown Entertainment (Nasdaq: MPEL) from Neutral to Overweight and also boosted its price target on the stock from $5 to $7.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cynk Technology (CYNK) Lunacy Should Be Ended by Regulators
- UPDATE: 'The Oatmeal' to Make Announcement Regarding Tesla's (TSLA) Elon Musk
- Glu Mobile (GLUU) Higher as Analyst Points Out Company's Hot New iOS Games
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Insiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!