Casino Stocks Surging as Analyst Sentiment Improving (MGM, MPEL, LVS, WYNN)
- Wall St. loses ground on growth fears, oil slide
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/3: (ECTE) (RYAM) (AXTI) Higher; (CUR) (ONDK) (WAC) Lower
- Zillow Group, Inc. (ZG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Sales Beat; Issues Sales Guidance Above the Street
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/03: (GKOS) (ETSY) (NTRI) (MDVN) Higher; (CRAY) (SYRG) (GLUU) (RLYP) Lower (more...)
Casino & Gaming stocks are trading noticeably higher today as several bullish analyst calls are causing investors to take another look at the group.
- Goldman Sachs reiterated a Buy rating and $14.50 price target on shares of MGM Mirage (NYSE: MGM) this morning, saying that owning the stock "allows portfolio managers to participate in the consumer and business travel recovery along with the company’s own improving corporate finance story."
- JPMorgan upgraded Melco Crown Entertainment (Nasdaq: MPEL) from Neutral to Overweight and also boosted its price target on the stock from $5 to $7.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macau April Casino Revenue Declines 9.5% (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN) (MPEL)
- Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Pacira Pharma (PCRX); Sights Conservatism
- Deutsche Bank Sees More Risk in Macau (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN) (MPEL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Insiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!