Casino Stocks Surging as Analyst Sentiment Improving (MGM, MPEL, LVS, WYNN)
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Casino & Gaming stocks are trading noticeably higher today as several bullish analyst calls are causing investors to take another look at the group.
- Goldman Sachs reiterated a Buy rating and $14.50 price target on shares of MGM Mirage (NYSE: MGM) this morning, saying that owning the stock "allows portfolio managers to participate in the consumer and business travel recovery along with the company’s own improving corporate finance story."
- JPMorgan upgraded Melco Crown Entertainment (Nasdaq: MPEL) from Neutral to Overweight and also boosted its price target on the stock from $5 to $7.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Las Vegas Strip Revenue Fell 14.8% in August 2016 (LVS) (WYNN) (MGM)
- Barclays plc (BCS) October puts active
- Deutsche Bank (DB) volatility increases as shares pull back
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Insiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!