Casino Stocks Surging as Analyst Sentiment Improving (MGM, MPEL, LVS, WYNN)
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Casino & Gaming stocks are trading noticeably higher today as several bullish analyst calls are causing investors to take another look at the group.
- Goldman Sachs reiterated a Buy rating and $14.50 price target on shares of MGM Mirage (NYSE: MGM) this morning, saying that owning the stock "allows portfolio managers to participate in the consumer and business travel recovery along with the company’s own improving corporate finance story."
- JPMorgan upgraded Melco Crown Entertainment (Nasdaq: MPEL) from Neutral to Overweight and also boosted its price target on the stock from $5 to $7.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twilio (TWLO) Files for $100M IPO
- CyberArk (CYBR) Trading Lower Following Palo Alto (PANW) Results Doesn't Make Sense - JPMorgan
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains Early on Strong Volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Insiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!