Casino Stocks Surging as Analyst Sentiment Improving (MGM, MPEL, LVS, WYNN)
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Casino & Gaming stocks are trading noticeably higher today as several bullish analyst calls are causing investors to take another look at the group.
- Goldman Sachs reiterated a Buy rating and $14.50 price target on shares of MGM Mirage (NYSE: MGM) this morning, saying that owning the stock "allows portfolio managers to participate in the consumer and business travel recovery along with the company’s own improving corporate finance story."
- JPMorgan upgraded Melco Crown Entertainment (Nasdaq: MPEL) from Neutral to Overweight and also boosted its price target on the stock from $5 to $7.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
- UPDATE: Time Warner Cable (TWC) Likely to Accept $150-$160/sh Offer - Bloomberg
- Spotify is Trying to Disrupt Pandora (P) Negotiations - Analyst
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Insiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!