Casino Stocks Surging as Analyst Sentiment Improving (MGM, MPEL, LVS, WYNN)
- General Mills (GIS) Guides Q3 EPS Below Consensus on Lower Volume, Currency Impact
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/14: (HART) (MEET) (LMCA) Higher; (ARO) (ZBB) (PLUG) Lower (more...)
- PPI Unexpectedly Fell 0.1% in Feb., Led by Drop in Services
- Warren Buffett Calls Bitcoin a 'Joke', 'Mirage'
- Peltz Blasts PepsiCo (PEP) Split Rejection in Letter Demanding Change
Casino & Gaming stocks are trading noticeably higher today as several bullish analyst calls are causing investors to take another look at the group.
- Goldman Sachs reiterated a Buy rating and $14.50 price target on shares of MGM Mirage (NYSE: MGM) this morning, saying that owning the stock "allows portfolio managers to participate in the consumer and business travel recovery along with the company’s own improving corporate finance story."
- JPMorgan upgraded Melco Crown Entertainment (Nasdaq: MPEL) from Neutral to Overweight and also boosted its price target on the stock from $5 to $7.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. (WWE) Spikes on Chatter
- ABIOMED, Inc. (ABMD) Rated Strong Sell
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) Target Raised, 'Hold' Maintained at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Insiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!