Casey's General Stores (CASY) PT, Est. Lowered at Jefferies on Weak Prep Food Comps
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Christopher Mandeville lowered estimates and his price target on Casey's General Stores (NASDAQ: CASY) to $128.00 (from $134.00) after noting weak prep food comps. However, the firm maintained a Buy rating.
Mandeville commented, "CASY released an 8-K noting weak 2Q17 prep food comps vs. Street expectations. While N-T valuation will likely remain pressured, investors should take consolation in the fact that comps ex price/cal. shifts stabilized. L-T, we continue to like the name given already attractive valuation vs. a 10-12% EBITDA CAGR, BS optionality, and our view that prep food comps will improve further in 2H17. Reiterate Buy, but lower PT to $128 due to updated ests."
The firm cut Q4 EPS from $1.60 to $1.47, FY 16 EPS from $5.62 to $5.24 and FY 17 EPS from $6.40 to $6.10.
Shares of Casey's General Stores closed at $115.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Sigma Designs (SIGM): Revenue Headwinds Drive PT Cut - Baird
- Newell Brands (NWL): Cutting PT - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!