Casey's General Stores (CASY) PT, Est. Lowered at Jefferies on Weak Prep Food Comps
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Christopher Mandeville lowered estimates and his price target on Casey's General Stores (NASDAQ: CASY) to $128.00 (from $134.00) after noting weak prep food comps. However, the firm maintained a Buy rating.
Mandeville commented, "CASY released an 8-K noting weak 2Q17 prep food comps vs. Street expectations. While N-T valuation will likely remain pressured, investors should take consolation in the fact that comps ex price/cal. shifts stabilized. L-T, we continue to like the name given already attractive valuation vs. a 10-12% EBITDA CAGR, BS optionality, and our view that prep food comps will improve further in 2H17. Reiterate Buy, but lower PT to $128 due to updated ests."
The firm cut Q4 EPS from $1.60 to $1.47, FY 16 EPS from $5.62 to $5.24 and FY 17 EPS from $6.40 to $6.10.
Shares of Casey's General Stores closed at $115.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!