Career Education (CECO) December derivative prices Expensive into Decision
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Ramps Higher; Telecom Italia Makes Run at Vivendi's GVT; Apple Affirms Sept. Event
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/28: (UEPS) (VEEV) (SPLK) Higher; (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Omnivision (OVTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c; Issues Confident Q2 Outlook
- Markets Nervous as Russia/Ukraine War Games Heat Up
Career Education (Nasdaq: CECO) : CECO is recently down .36 to $25.49. MLCO says "CECO's AIU probation decision expected next week." CECO call option volume of 2,381 contracts compares to put volume of 1,396 contracts. CECO December option implied volatility is at 88, January is at 58; above its 6-month average of 45 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price risks. Paul Foster
You May Also Be Interested In
- ISIS Pharmaceuticals (ISIS) Bullish Stance Reiterated at BMO Capital Amid FCS Phase 3 Initiation
- UPDATE: Raymond James Cuts GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) to Underperform; Rich Valuation Limits Further Upside
- Roth Cuts PT, Makes Adjusts to Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Following Q2 Results, Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!