Career Education (CECO) December derivative prices Expensive into Decision
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors fret about rate-hike timing
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/31: (BTH) (BLFS) (LEI) Higher; (STXS) (CFMS) (FORD) Lower
- Recent Market Correction Seen as 'Extremely Unusual'
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
Career Education (Nasdaq: CECO) : CECO is recently down .36 to $25.49. MLCO says "CECO's AIU probation decision expected next week." CECO call option volume of 2,381 contracts compares to put volume of 1,396 contracts. CECO December option implied volatility is at 88, January is at 58; above its 6-month average of 45 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price risks. Paul Foster
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medicines Company's (MDCO) Price Target Raised to $46 at RBC Following ALN-PCSsc Data
- Initial Data from Omeros' (OMER) OMS721 Phase 2 Data Shows Promise - Needham & Company
- KeyBanc Upgrades Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) to Sector Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!