Career Education (CECO) December derivative prices Expensive into Decision
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
Career Education (Nasdaq: CECO) : CECO is recently down .36 to $25.49. MLCO says "CECO's AIU probation decision expected next week." CECO call option volume of 2,381 contracts compares to put volume of 1,396 contracts. CECO December option implied volatility is at 88, January is at 58; above its 6-month average of 45 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price risks. Paul Foster
You May Also Be Interested In
- Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) PT Raised to $17 at Jefferies
- Piper Jaffray Remains Bullish on Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Following 3Q - PT to $167
- Immune Design (IMDZ) Mgt Meeting: '305 Progressing, Data At ASCO - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!