Career Education (CECO) December derivative prices Expensive into Decision
- BreitBurn Energy Partners (BBEP) to Acquire QR Energy (QRE) in $3B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/24: (ONVO) (UA) (FB) Higher; (ANGI) (TRIP) (QCOM) Lower (more...)
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Posts Q2 adj.-EPS of $1.69
- General Motors (GM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- UPDATE: IMF Cuts Global Growth Outlook to 3.4%
Career Education (Nasdaq: CECO) : CECO is recently down .36 to $25.49. MLCO says "CECO's AIU probation decision expected next week." CECO call option volume of 2,381 contracts compares to put volume of 1,396 contracts. CECO December option implied volatility is at 88, January is at 58; above its 6-month average of 45 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price risks. Paul Foster
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Angie's List (ANGI) to Sector Perform
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades TAL International (TAL) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Comments on Qualcomm (QCOM) Royalty Issues in China
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!