Career Education (CECO) December derivative prices Expensive into Decision
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/05: (KYTH) (PCYC) (KR) Higher; (BRLI) (JOY) (ABBV) Lower (more...)
- ECB Boosts FY15, FY16 Real GDP Outlook; Sees Avg. Inflation at 1.8% in FY17 (FXE) (UUP)
- Ciena (CIEN) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Sales Miss
Career Education (Nasdaq: CECO) : CECO is recently down .36 to $25.49. MLCO says "CECO's AIU probation decision expected next week." CECO call option volume of 2,381 contracts compares to put volume of 1,396 contracts. CECO December option implied volatility is at 88, January is at 58; above its 6-month average of 45 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price risks. Paul Foster
You May Also Be Interested In
- Career Education (CECO) PT, Estimates Lifted at Piper Jaffray Post Q4
- Customer Additions Boost Wayfair (W) Q4 Revenue Past Views; Cowen Lifts Target to $34
- H&R Block (HRB) PT Cut to $38 at Wedbush Post Q3; 'Outperform' Maintained
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!