Capstone Turbine (CPST) Moves Past Transitional Year; Pipeline Remains Robust - Roth Capital
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital affirms Capstone Turbine (Nasdaq: CPST) with a Neutral rating and $1.45 price target following Q1 results issued Thursday night.
Analyst Craig Irwin noted mixed results kickoff a post-transitional year for Capstone Turbine. Irwin said,
it appears the cost out execution is tracking in-line with plan, and sales prospects are now more diversified by both geography and customer industry verticals. We now look for evidence of revenue acceleration before potentially becoming constructive on the stock.
Capstone's pipeline remains robust, with $855.9m spread-out pretty evenly geographically. Latin America represents the largest portion at $298.3m, or 35% of the total pipeline.
We see FY17 taking shape with a more measured margin ramp due to launch of the Signature Series. Capstone has potential to accelerate growth in the F2H17 with Russian distributor BPC back online, near-term opportunities in Mexico, Colombia, the U.S., the Signature Series in full production, and the financing JV. However, we expect margins to take a bit longer to hit the company's 25% target, the analyst said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Instinet Upgrades McDonald's (MCD) to Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!