Capstone Turbine (CPST) Moves Past Transitional Year; Pipeline Remains Robust - Roth Capital
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Roth Capital affirms Capstone Turbine (Nasdaq: CPST) with a Neutral rating and $1.45 price target following Q1 results issued Thursday night.
Analyst Craig Irwin noted mixed results kickoff a post-transitional year for Capstone Turbine. Irwin said,
it appears the cost out execution is tracking in-line with plan, and sales prospects are now more diversified by both geography and customer industry verticals. We now look for evidence of revenue acceleration before potentially becoming constructive on the stock.
Capstone's pipeline remains robust, with $855.9m spread-out pretty evenly geographically. Latin America represents the largest portion at $298.3m, or 35% of the total pipeline.
We see FY17 taking shape with a more measured margin ramp due to launch of the Signature Series. Capstone has potential to accelerate growth in the F2H17 with Russian distributor BPC back online, near-term opportunities in Mexico, Colombia, the U.S., the Signature Series in full production, and the financing JV. However, we expect margins to take a bit longer to hit the company's 25% target, the analyst said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $65 at Needham & Company
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Raised to $925 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!