Cantor Positive on FDA Approval of ZELTIQ Aesthetics' (ZLTQ) Thigh Area Products; Affirms 'Buy' Rating
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ZLTQ) is positive Monday after the company announced it has received U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) clearance to treat the thigh area with its entire suite of applicators. The CoolSculpting procedure is a clinically proven, non-surgical procedure that reduces fat in the treated area for good, and is already FDA cleared to treat the abdomen and flanks.
Cantor analyst Jeremy Feffer said,
Although the FDA approval was delayed somewhat, management does not expect any impact to revenue guidance, and the company remains on track to bring consumable sales to 50% of total revenues in 2014. Despite a more robust competitive landscape in light of Syneron's Ultrashape approval and Valeant's acquisition of Lipsonix, this remains a vastly underpenetrated market with strong utilization trends. We continue to believe that the pieces are in place for upside to management's 20-23% revenue growth guidance for 2014, setting up a 2015 that could be the beginning of sustainable profitability.
Feffer has ZELTIQ at Buy with a price target of $27.
Shares of ZELTIQ Aesthetics closed at $16.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aegis Capital Starts ZELTIQ Aesthetics (ZLTQ) at Buy; Likes Position in non-Invasive Fat Reduction
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!