Cantor Positive on FDA Approval of ZELTIQ Aesthetics' (ZLTQ) Thigh Area Products; Affirms 'Buy' Rating
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/22: (ABTL) (ONTY) (RWLK) Higher; (OTIC) (CNIT) (VGGL) Lower
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ZLTQ) is positive Monday after the company announced it has received U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) clearance to treat the thigh area with its entire suite of applicators. The CoolSculpting procedure is a clinically proven, non-surgical procedure that reduces fat in the treated area for good, and is already FDA cleared to treat the abdomen and flanks.
Cantor analyst Jeremy Feffer said,
Although the FDA approval was delayed somewhat, management does not expect any impact to revenue guidance, and the company remains on track to bring consumable sales to 50% of total revenues in 2014. Despite a more robust competitive landscape in light of Syneron's Ultrashape approval and Valeant's acquisition of Lipsonix, this remains a vastly underpenetrated market with strong utilization trends. We continue to believe that the pieces are in place for upside to management's 20-23% revenue growth guidance for 2014, setting up a 2015 that could be the beginning of sustainable profitability.
Feffer has ZELTIQ at Buy with a price target of $27.
Shares of ZELTIQ Aesthetics closed at $16.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aegis Capital Affirms CytRx (CYTR) at 'Buy', Lowers PT to $6 Following Transfer of Coverage
- Aeropostale (ARO) PT, Estimates Cut at Jefferies Following Weak Results
- Tigress Financial Partners Upgrades Walgreens Boosts Alliance (WBA) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!