Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Corbus Pharmaceuticals (CRBP) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cantor Fitzgerald initiates coverage on Corbus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CRBP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $17.00.
Analyst Elemer Piros commented, "We are initiating coverage of Corbus Pharmaceutical Holdings with a BUY rating and 12-month price target of $17/share. We anticipate Corbus to achieve three clinical inflection points during the next 12 months, beginning with the first in November around the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) meeting."
Shares of Corbus Pharmaceuticals closed at $6.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN) at Buy
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!