Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Corbus Pharmaceuticals (CRBP) at Buy
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cantor Fitzgerald initiates coverage on Corbus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CRBP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $17.00.
Analyst Elemer Piros commented, "We are initiating coverage of Corbus Pharmaceutical Holdings with a BUY rating and 12-month price target of $17/share. We anticipate Corbus to achieve three clinical inflection points during the next 12 months, beginning with the first in November around the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) meeting."
Shares of Corbus Pharmaceuticals closed at $6.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Dougherty & Co Starts Harmonic Inc. (HLIT) at Buy
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) to $52; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!