Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Corbus Pharmaceuticals (CRBP) at Buy
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cantor Fitzgerald initiates coverage on Corbus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CRBP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $17.00.
Analyst Elemer Piros commented, "We are initiating coverage of Corbus Pharmaceutical Holdings with a BUY rating and 12-month price target of $17/share. We anticipate Corbus to achieve three clinical inflection points during the next 12 months, beginning with the first in November around the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) meeting."
Shares of Corbus Pharmaceuticals closed at $6.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Corbus Pharma (CRBP) Mentioned Cautiously by Adam Feuerstein
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Government Properties Income Trust (GOV) to $25
- Chardan Capital Markets Starts Astrotech Corporation (ASTC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!