Cantor Fitzgerald Reiterates Sell on bluebird bio (BLUE) Following ASH Abstracts
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Elemer Piros reiterated a Sell rating and $37 price target on bluebird bio (NASDAQ: BLUE) following this morning's ASH abstracts.
- As telegraphed by the company at a recent investor/analyst day, at the upcoming ASH conference, we would only see results from patients that were treated with previous treatment process.
- The abstracts released this morning confirmed this information.
- In September, bluebird initiated trials with an improved process anticipating more robust and less variable outcomes in homozygous thalassemia and sickle cell disease patients.
Shares of bluebird bio closed at $46.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Barclays Downgrades Cerner (CERN) to Equalweight
- Jefferies Downgrades Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!