Cantor Fitzgerald Reiterates Sell on bluebird bio (BLUE) Following ASH Abstracts
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Elemer Piros reiterated a Sell rating and $37 price target on bluebird bio (NASDAQ: BLUE) following this morning's ASH abstracts.
- As telegraphed by the company at a recent investor/analyst day, at the upcoming ASH conference, we would only see results from patients that were treated with previous treatment process.
- The abstracts released this morning confirmed this information.
- In September, bluebird initiated trials with an improved process anticipating more robust and less variable outcomes in homozygous thalassemia and sickle cell disease patients.
Shares of bluebird bio closed at $46.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Discusses Biogen (BIIB) Seizure Patient
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!