Cantor Fitzgerald Reiterates Sell on bluebird bio (BLUE) Following ASH Abstracts
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Elemer Piros reiterated a Sell rating and $37 price target on bluebird bio (NASDAQ: BLUE) following this morning's ASH abstracts.
- As telegraphed by the company at a recent investor/analyst day, at the upcoming ASH conference, we would only see results from patients that were treated with previous treatment process.
- The abstracts released this morning confirmed this information.
- In September, bluebird initiated trials with an improved process anticipating more robust and less variable outcomes in homozygous thalassemia and sickle cell disease patients.
Shares of bluebird bio closed at $46.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- bluebird bio (BLUE) PT Raised to $85 at Leerink Partners
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!