Cantor Fitzgerald Reiterates Bullish View on Corbus Pharmaceuticals (CRBP) on Resunab Success
- Wall Street dips as investors turn defensive
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Elemer Piros reiterated a Buy rating and $17 price target on Corbus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CRBP) after Resunab achieves median CRISS score of 33% versus placebo 0% at 16 weeks, demonstrating clinical activity in target Scleroderma patients (p = 0.044).
Piros commented, "This morning, Corbus announced positive top-line results from its Phase 2 study with Resunab in patients suffering from diffuse cutaneous systemic sclerosis. In the three month, 42-patient study, Resunab achieved a median CRISS score (the primary endpoint of the study) at 16 weeks (4 weeks of follow-up, following 12-weeks of dosing) of 33% compared with a CRISS score of 0% in placebo treated patients. Furthermore, this separation occurred gradually over the 16 weeks of observation. We view these data as positive, which are in-line with our expectations outlined from our previous report."
Shares of Corbus Pharmaceuticals closed at $5.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- PayPal (PYPL): Expecting a Strong Quarter - Cantor Fitzgerald
- Teradyne (TER) PT Raised to $28 at Deutsche Bank; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!