Cantor Fitzgerald Reiterates Bullish View on Corbus Pharmaceuticals (CRBP) on Resunab Success
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Elemer Piros reiterated a Buy rating and $17 price target on Corbus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CRBP) after Resunab achieves median CRISS score of 33% versus placebo 0% at 16 weeks, demonstrating clinical activity in target Scleroderma patients (p = 0.044).
Piros commented, "This morning, Corbus announced positive top-line results from its Phase 2 study with Resunab in patients suffering from diffuse cutaneous systemic sclerosis. In the three month, 42-patient study, Resunab achieved a median CRISS score (the primary endpoint of the study) at 16 weeks (4 weeks of follow-up, following 12-weeks of dosing) of 33% compared with a CRISS score of 0% in placebo treated patients. Furthermore, this separation occurred gradually over the 16 weeks of observation. We view these data as positive, which are in-line with our expectations outlined from our previous report."
Shares of Corbus Pharmaceuticals closed at $5.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) PT Raised to $4 at Maxim Group into San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!