Canaccord Genuity Reiterates Buy on Diamondback Energy (FANG)
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Canaccord Genuity reiterated a Buy rating on Diamondback Energy (NASDAQ: FANG), and raised the price target to $116.00 (from $103.00), after adjusting estimates. FANG reported production of 44.9 MBoe/d for Q3/16, beating the consensus estimate of 38.8 MBoe/d. New 2017 estimates of 58.4 MBoe/d come just above the high end of FANG's range (52-58 MBoe/d). With new growth assumptions, FANG now ranks #2 in Canaccord's 10-stock Permian coverage on debt-adjusted cash flow growth.
Analyst Sam Burwell commented, "To put the company's 2017 preliminary guidance in perspective, the new range was not only above previous consensus (48.6 MBoe/d), but nearly surpassed our prior number also which had been one of the highest on the Street (52.3 MBoe/d). The impressive guidance illustrates why FANG should continue to be one of the top performers in the Permian. Such growth is made possible by a depth of quality inventory in both the Midland and Delaware Basins, top-tier corporate-level capital efficiency and a sterling balance sheet, all of which help underpin our BUY thesis."
Shares of Diamondback Energy closed at $105.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Western Digital (WDC) to $75; Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!