Canaccord Genuity Reiterates Buy on Continental Resources (CLR) After Meeting with Management
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Canaccord Genuity reiterated a Buy rating on Continental Resources (NYSE: CLR), and raised the price target to $60.00 (from $51.00), after meeting with management and touring company STACK sites. Canaccord came away feeling even stronger about its prospects.CLR also announced $613M in non-core asset sales YTD in 2016, with more possible.
Analyst Stephen Berman commented, "CLR is the largest leaseholder in the Williston Basin (WB) with ~900K net acres, and a pioneer in the development of the STACK/SCOOP plays in Oklahoma, where it is also the largest and most active leaseholder with ~925K net reservoir acres and is achieving impressive results. While the stock has more than tripled from its January 2016 lows vs. a gain of only 64% for the S&P Oil & Gas E&P Index, we believe it has further upside, driven by exploiting its top-tier assets and further improvement in the balance sheet. We are raising our price target to $60, which represents the average of a ~$62 NAV (up from ~$56.50) and a 12.0x EV/EBITDA multiple on our 2017E EBITDA of ~$2.3B."
Shares of Continental Resources closed at $54.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!