Canaccord Genuity Reiterates Buy on Continental Resources (CLR) After Meeting with Management
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Canaccord Genuity reiterated a Buy rating on Continental Resources (NYSE: CLR), and raised the price target to $60.00 (from $51.00), after meeting with management and touring company STACK sites. Canaccord came away feeling even stronger about its prospects.CLR also announced $613M in non-core asset sales YTD in 2016, with more possible.
Analyst Stephen Berman commented, "CLR is the largest leaseholder in the Williston Basin (WB) with ~900K net acres, and a pioneer in the development of the STACK/SCOOP plays in Oklahoma, where it is also the largest and most active leaseholder with ~925K net reservoir acres and is achieving impressive results. While the stock has more than tripled from its January 2016 lows vs. a gain of only 64% for the S&P Oil & Gas E&P Index, we believe it has further upside, driven by exploiting its top-tier assets and further improvement in the balance sheet. We are raising our price target to $60, which represents the average of a ~$62 NAV (up from ~$56.50) and a 12.0x EV/EBITDA multiple on our 2017E EBITDA of ~$2.3B."
Shares of Continental Resources closed at $54.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $70; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Parker-Hannifin (PH) Ahead of Acquisition Close
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!