Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $110; Reiterates Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Canaccord Genuity reiterated a Buy rating on Workday (NYSE: WDAY), and raised the price target to $110.00 (from $98.00). Canaccord believes that WDAY has grown into its valuation and that the stock will begin to advance on a sustainable basis.
Analyst Richard Davis commented, "Instead of publishing a post view note along with 3 dozen other analysts, we did a bit of incremental fundamental research before pushing our assessment of Workday out. Our conclusion is that Workday has sufficiently grown into its valuation and that the stock will begin to advance on a sustainable basis, such that we see the stock piercing the $100 level in a middling tape and going perhaps as high as $120 within six months in a more forward looking/bullish environment. Reiterate BUY."
Shares of Workday closed at $91.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cree (CREE) PT Raised to $23 at Canaccord Genuity
- PTC Inc. (PTC) PT Raised to $60 at Citi; Reiterates Buy
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!