Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on RSP Permian (RSPP) Following Delaware Basin Acquisition
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Canaccord Genuity reiterated a Buy rating on RSP Permian, Inc. (NYSE: RSPP), and raised the price target to $50.00 (from $42.00), Following Delaware basin acquisition. The company now enters one of the best parts of the basin accretively while maintaining a relatively clean balance sheet and improving its debt-adjusted cash flow growth trajectory. Given the growth potential of the new asset, Canaccord now has RSPP with a 75% CAGR on cash flow per debt-adjusted share through 2018.
Analyst Sam Burwell commented, "We believe RSPP's acquisition bolsters the bull case going forward, despite paying what was on an acreage basis the highest price thus far in the Delaware. The company now enters one of the best parts of the basin accretively while maintaining a relatively clean balance sheet and improving its debt-adjusted cash flow growth trajectory. While we had anticipated very solid production growth from RSPP in 2017 and 2018, the Silver Hill acreage substantially bolsters the depth of high quality locations for the years beyond. Financing the deal primarily through equity, plus gaining significant existing production also helps insulate RSPP from downside risk."
Shares of RSP Permian, Inc. closed at $42.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!