Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on Concho Resources (CXO) Following Acuisition of Midland Acreage
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Canaccord Genuity reiterated a Hold rating on Concho Resources (NYSE: CXO), and raised the price target to $120.00 (from $104.00), following the company's acquisition of quality Midland acreage. The acquired leasehold sits mostly in southwest Martin and southeast Andrews Counties, a core area of the Midland Basin.
Analyst Sam Burwell commented, "CXO's acquisition of Reliance Energy's ~40K net acres implies ~$28K/flowing Boe, a bit below both SM's acquisition in Howard and PE's in Glasscock. Between the followon offering and shares issued to the sellers, the acquisition will be completely equity funded. Given that we assume three incremental rigs on the new acreage in 2017, we see the deal as accretive. In terms of value impact, we view the ~20% growth guidance for 2017 as the bigger near-term positive as that level of growth makes CXO significantly less expensive. In our view, however, we still believe shares are fully valued at these levels."
Shares of Concho Resources closed at $131.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Reiterates Buy as TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Announces Scottrade Acquisition
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!