Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on AECOM Technology (ACM) Following 4Q
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Canaccord Genuity reiterated a Hold rating on AECOM Technology (NYSE: ACM), and raised the price target to $38.00 (from $33.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. Reported revenues of $4.32B and EPS of $0.65 compared with consensus expectations for the period of $4.66B and $0.70 respectively. Management provided initial fiscal 2017 expectations. Guidance calls for EPS of $2.70 to $3.10 compared to prior consensus expectations for the period of $3.24.
Analyst Bobby Burleson commented, "ACM delivered results slightly shy of consensus and our view, while guidance for fiscal 2017 also fell short. While we have yet to see a strong positive inflection for backlog, the stock has rallied on multiple expansion across E&C names following the Trump win and ballot measures passed in California and elsewhere -- all favorable for future infrastructure funding. While we remain at HOLD following the Trump bounce, we could get more constructive long term with more conviction around Y/Y backlog improvement and will continue to evaluate our rating."
Shares of AECOM Technology closed at $36.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!