Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on AECOM Technology (ACM) Following 4Q
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Canaccord Genuity reiterated a Hold rating on AECOM Technology (NYSE: ACM), and raised the price target to $38.00 (from $33.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. Reported revenues of $4.32B and EPS of $0.65 compared with consensus expectations for the period of $4.66B and $0.70 respectively. Management provided initial fiscal 2017 expectations. Guidance calls for EPS of $2.70 to $3.10 compared to prior consensus expectations for the period of $3.24.
Analyst Bobby Burleson commented, "ACM delivered results slightly shy of consensus and our view, while guidance for fiscal 2017 also fell short. While we have yet to see a strong positive inflection for backlog, the stock has rallied on multiple expansion across E&C names following the Trump win and ballot measures passed in California and elsewhere -- all favorable for future infrastructure funding. While we remain at HOLD following the Trump bounce, we could get more constructive long term with more conviction around Y/Y backlog improvement and will continue to evaluate our rating."
Shares of AECOM Technology closed at $36.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!