Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on AECOM Technology (ACM) Following 4Q
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Canaccord Genuity reiterated a Hold rating on AECOM Technology (NYSE: ACM), and raised the price target to $38.00 (from $33.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. Reported revenues of $4.32B and EPS of $0.65 compared with consensus expectations for the period of $4.66B and $0.70 respectively. Management provided initial fiscal 2017 expectations. Guidance calls for EPS of $2.70 to $3.10 compared to prior consensus expectations for the period of $3.24.
Analyst Bobby Burleson commented, "ACM delivered results slightly shy of consensus and our view, while guidance for fiscal 2017 also fell short. While we have yet to see a strong positive inflection for backlog, the stock has rallied on multiple expansion across E&C names following the Trump win and ballot measures passed in California and elsewhere -- all favorable for future infrastructure funding. While we remain at HOLD following the Trump bounce, we could get more constructive long term with more conviction around Y/Y backlog improvement and will continue to evaluate our rating."
Shares of AECOM Technology closed at $36.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!