Canaccord Genuity Boosts PT on Pandora (P) to $18; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Canaccord Genuity lifts its price target on Buy-rated Pandora Media (NYSE: P) from $14 to $18 following new deals announced on Tuesday.
The firm commented,
Pandora announced long-awaited and much-anticipated direct sound recording licensing deals with Universal Music Group, Sony Music, and over 40 independent labels. Warner Music Group, the third and smallest major, was absent from the list, but management is hopeful that a deal can be reached before launching the on-demand service, which management continues to expect by year-end. These direct deals only cover the U.S., but management repeated its intention to expand internationally soon. Long-term financial targets, which were reiterated with the news, were noted to contain international investment starting in 2017 at the time they were announced at Q4 earnings. We are updating our model to generally reflect company guidance points; however, some of our estimates are more conservative.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!