Canaccord Boosts PT on Twitter (TWTR) to $18; Affirms 'Hold' Rating
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Canaccord Genuity boosts its price target on Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) from $16 to $18 today while reaffirming its Hold rating.
THe firm commented,
The implied revenue guidance points to a wide range of y/y growth in Q4. Improving user trends and the 2017 target for GAAP profitability are clear positives. However, our modeling suggests this profit target will require a re-acceleration of revenue growth (which we are not yet forecasting), and we will watch for signs of more advertisers embracing these developments.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Following Phase l Data Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesTwitter, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!