Canaccord Boosts PT on Twitter (TWTR) to $18; Affirms 'Hold' Rating
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Canaccord Genuity boosts its price target on Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) from $16 to $18 today while reaffirming its Hold rating.
THe firm commented,
The implied revenue guidance points to a wide range of y/y growth in Q4. Improving user trends and the 2017 target for GAAP profitability are clear positives. However, our modeling suggests this profit target will require a re-acceleration of revenue growth (which we are not yet forecasting), and we will watch for signs of more advertisers embracing these developments.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pacific Crest Resumes Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) at Sector Weight
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesTwitter, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!