Callaway Golf (ELY) PT, Estimates Raised at Jefferies Following Another Solid Qtr
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Randal Konik raised estimates and his price target on Callaway Golf (NYSE: ELY) to $16.00 (from $14.00) following another solid quarter. The firm maintained a Buy rating.
Konik commented, "ELY's 3Q reaffirms our thesis that the company continues to gain share despite a mixed environment. EPS of ($0.06) exceeded cons. and guidance driven by better than expected revs and op. expenses, partially offset by softer GM. Reiterate Buy. Raising PT to $16 (from $14)."
The firm raised FY16 EPS from $0.50 to $0.54 and FY17 EPS from $0.51 to $0.56.
Shares of Callaway Golf closed at $9.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) to $145 Following Investor Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!