Callaway Golf (ELY) PT, Estimates Raised at Jefferies Following Another Solid Qtr
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Randal Konik raised estimates and his price target on Callaway Golf (NYSE: ELY) to $16.00 (from $14.00) following another solid quarter. The firm maintained a Buy rating.
Konik commented, "ELY's 3Q reaffirms our thesis that the company continues to gain share despite a mixed environment. EPS of ($0.06) exceeded cons. and guidance driven by better than expected revs and op. expenses, partially offset by softer GM. Reiterate Buy. Raising PT to $16 (from $14)."
The firm raised FY16 EPS from $0.50 to $0.54 and FY17 EPS from $0.51 to $0.56.
Shares of Callaway Golf closed at $9.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UBS Raises Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Analyst Meeting
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!