Callaway Golf (ELY) PT, Estimates Raised at Jefferies Following Another Solid Qtr
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Randal Konik raised estimates and his price target on Callaway Golf (NYSE: ELY) to $16.00 (from $14.00) following another solid quarter. The firm maintained a Buy rating.
Konik commented, "ELY's 3Q reaffirms our thesis that the company continues to gain share despite a mixed environment. EPS of ($0.06) exceeded cons. and guidance driven by better than expected revs and op. expenses, partially offset by softer GM. Reiterate Buy. Raising PT to $16 (from $14)."
The firm raised FY16 EPS from $0.50 to $0.54 and FY17 EPS from $0.51 to $0.56.
Shares of Callaway Golf closed at $9.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- Roth Capital Downgrades Ideal Power (IPWR) to Neutral
- Plexus (PLXS) PT Raised to $57 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!