Callaway Golf (ELY): Toulon Design Acquisition Is A Good Move - Jefferies
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Randal Konik, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Callaway Golf (NYSE: ELY) after the company announced the acquisition of Toulon Design. The analyst believes that besides the product, ELY adds a renowned executive to its roster. The acquisition should "further cement the leadership of the Odyssey brand in the putter category, and it provides an opportunity to build a separate namesake super premium putter business with Toulon Design".
Along with already strong equipment market shares across all club categories, a strongly growing ball business, and Topgolf stake, the analyst sees ELY as very attractive.price target of $14.00
Shares of Callaway Golf closed at $11.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
- Jefferies Remains Bullish Following Owens Corning's (OC) 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!