Callaway Golf (ELY): Toulon Design Acquisition Is A Good Move - Jefferies
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Randal Konik, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Callaway Golf (NYSE: ELY) after the company announced the acquisition of Toulon Design. The analyst believes that besides the product, ELY adds a renowned executive to its roster. The acquisition should "further cement the leadership of the Odyssey brand in the putter category, and it provides an opportunity to build a separate namesake super premium putter business with Toulon Design".
Along with already strong equipment market shares across all club categories, a strongly growing ball business, and Topgolf stake, the analyst sees ELY as very attractive.price target of $14.00
Shares of Callaway Golf closed at $11.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK): Viability Restored - Jefferies
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!