Callaway Golf (ELY): Toulon Design Acquisition Is A Good Move - Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Randal Konik, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Callaway Golf (NYSE: ELY) after the company announced the acquisition of Toulon Design. The analyst believes that besides the product, ELY adds a renowned executive to its roster. The acquisition should "further cement the leadership of the Odyssey brand in the putter category, and it provides an opportunity to build a separate namesake super premium putter business with Toulon Design".
Along with already strong equipment market shares across all club categories, a strongly growing ball business, and Topgolf stake, the analyst sees ELY as very attractive.price target of $14.00
Shares of Callaway Golf closed at $11.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!