Cadence Designs (CDNS) Bullish Stance Reiterated at Piper Jaffray following DAC
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Piper Jaffray analyst Ruben Roy reiterated an Overweight rating and $21 price target on Cadence Designs (NASDAQ: CDNS) saying investors should buy the shares following their meetings with industry participants and EDA vendors at the Design Automation Conference.
Roy commented, "We attended the Design Automation Conference (DAC) and held meetings with public and private EDA companies as well as with
a number of semiconductor industry participants. We continue to see a diverse group of developing secular drivers to growth for the EDA companies, perhaps the most important of which is the increasing complexity of chip designs as process node shrinks continue at a rapid pace in conjunction with increasing levels of integration into System on Chip (SoC) designs. We view CDNS positively in this backdrop given market share momentum, position in the ARM 64-bit design flow and solid momentum of recently introduced products with more on the way."
Shares of Cadence Designs closed at $16.44 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Black Diamond (BDE) to Neutral
- Topeka Capital Downgrades Avery Dennison (AVY) to Hold
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Trulia (TRLA) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!