CVS Health (CVS) PT Trimmed to $110 at Credit Suisse
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse analyst Robert Willoughby trimmed his price target on CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) to $110.00 (from $115.00) but maintained an Outperform rating after news the US Department of Defense military health program, announced that as of December 1, CVS will no longer be a part of its pharmacy network, replaced by competitor Walgreens.
Willoughby commented, "CVS was on the winning side of a 2011 dispute between Express Scripts and Walgreens that saw Walgreens removed from TRICARE's pharmacy network. The news is consistent with recent efforts by Walgreens to align itself more with payors to gain more pharmacy market share, curbing CVS's opportunity."
The firm is lowering 2017 EPS estimate to $6.55 (from $6.60) on a weaker revenue outlook.
Shares of CVS Health closed at $88.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Microsoft (MSFT): Still Grossly Overvalued - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Robert Willoughby
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!