CVS Health (CVS): Cutting Estimates On Pricing Concerns - Leerink
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst, David Larsen, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) but cut his price target to $105.00 from $110.00 on pricing concerns. The analyst recently spoke with a MEDACorp specialist who has decades of experience with PBM and Managed Care contracting, believes that pricing has slowed materially over the past 9 months.
As a result he reduced 2H:16 and 2017 revenue and EPS estimates for CVS Health. This information makes him incrementally more cautious on the PBMs, Distributors and Retailers,
Shares of CVS Health closed at $89.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Kroger (KR) PT Raised to $33 at Credit Suisse; Reiterates Neutral
- ADTRAN (ADTN) PT Raised to $27.50 at MKM Partners Following Strong 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!