CVS Health (CVS): Compelling As A Trade And An Investment, Expect 20% Upside - Guggenheim
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Guggenheim analyst, John Heinbockel reiterated his Buy rating on shares of CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) and highlighted it as a good investment despite cutting his price target to $90 from $115. The analyst believes that business is good and this is just a difficult period. CVS’ flat 2017 pales in comparison to 2009-2010 when CVS was establishing its retail/PBM platform.
He sees the recent 12% sell-off as both a trading and investment opportunity as he expects new management to instill greater confidence at the upcoming 12/15 annual analyst meeting. The return of 10% EPS growth in 2018, based on guidance, could spur sufficient multiple expansion to support 20%-plus upside over the next twelve months.
Shares of CVS Health closed at $73.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!