CVS Health (CVS): Compelling As A Trade And An Investment, Expect 20% Upside - Guggenheim
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Guggenheim analyst, John Heinbockel reiterated his Buy rating on shares of CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) and highlighted it as a good investment despite cutting his price target to $90 from $115. The analyst believes that business is good and this is just a difficult period. CVS’ flat 2017 pales in comparison to 2009-2010 when CVS was establishing its retail/PBM platform.
He sees the recent 12% sell-off as both a trading and investment opportunity as he expects new management to instill greater confidence at the upcoming 12/15 annual analyst meeting. The return of 10% EPS growth in 2018, based on guidance, could spur sufficient multiple expansion to support 20%-plus upside over the next twelve months.
Shares of CVS Health closed at $73.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Citi Upgrades Green Dot (GDOT) to Buy
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!