CVR Refining (CVRR) PT Lowered to $7 at UBS
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
UBS analyst Spiro Dounis lowered his price target on Neutral-rated CVR Refining (NYSE: CVRR) pto $7.00 (from $10.00).
Dounis commented, "We lower our EV/EBITDA derived PT to $7/unit from $10/unit and maintain our Neutral rating. We ascribe a 5.4x multiple (unchanged) to 2017E Adj EBITDA of $282mm (from $358mm). Our multiple reflects a mid-cycle 4.5x refining multiple plus a 0.9x taxadvantaged MLP premium (in-line with historical averages for CVRR)."
Shares of CVR Refining closed at $6.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!