CVR Refining (CVRR) PT Lowered to $7 at UBS
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS analyst Spiro Dounis lowered his price target on Neutral-rated CVR Refining (NYSE: CVRR) pto $7.00 (from $10.00).
Dounis commented, "We lower our EV/EBITDA derived PT to $7/unit from $10/unit and maintain our Neutral rating. We ascribe a 5.4x multiple (unchanged) to 2017E Adj EBITDA of $282mm (from $358mm). Our multiple reflects a mid-cycle 4.5x refining multiple plus a 0.9x taxadvantaged MLP premium (in-line with historical averages for CVRR)."
Shares of CVR Refining closed at $6.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on ManpowerGroup (MAN) Following 3Q Surprise
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO) PT Lowered to $11 at Stifel
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $140 at Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!