CVR Refining (CVRR) PT Lowered to $7 at UBS
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst Spiro Dounis lowered his price target on Neutral-rated CVR Refining (NYSE: CVRR) pto $7.00 (from $10.00).
Dounis commented, "We lower our EV/EBITDA derived PT to $7/unit from $10/unit and maintain our Neutral rating. We ascribe a 5.4x multiple (unchanged) to 2017E Adj EBITDA of $282mm (from $358mm). Our multiple reflects a mid-cycle 4.5x refining multiple plus a 0.9x taxadvantaged MLP premium (in-line with historical averages for CVRR)."
Shares of CVR Refining closed at $6.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!