CSRA, Inc. (CSRA): Notes From Management Meetings - Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Amit Singh, reiterated his Buy rating on share of CSRA (NYSE: CSRA) afterr a series of management meetings. Key takeaways include:
1) CSRA expects F2Q17 book-to-bill to be at or above F2Q16 level (1.7x)
2) the company plans to materially expand near-shore delivery capabilities
3) theres an increasing focus on M&A
4) the analyst has an increased confidence in CSRA's long-term guidance of 16-17% adj. EBITDA margin
No change to the price target of $35.
Shares of CSRA closed at $26.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!