CSRA, Inc. (CSRA): Notes From Management Meetings - Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Amit Singh, reiterated his Buy rating on share of CSRA (NYSE: CSRA) afterr a series of management meetings. Key takeaways include:
1) CSRA expects F2Q17 book-to-bill to be at or above F2Q16 level (1.7x)
2) the company plans to materially expand near-shore delivery capabilities
3) theres an increasing focus on M&A
4) the analyst has an increased confidence in CSRA's long-term guidance of 16-17% adj. EBITDA margin
No change to the price target of $35.
Shares of CSRA closed at $26.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!