CME Group (CME) PT Bumped to $118 at Jefferies Following Meetings
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst Daniel Fannon reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on CME Group (NASDAQ: CME) to $118.00 (from $112.00) after traveling with the management team of CME Group.
Fannon commented, "The volume backdrop is mixed between assets classes with the strongest volumes driven by metals, energy, and interest rates. Open interest across the franchise is growing slightly, up roughly +3% compared to a year ago but down -3% from 6/30 levels. The ongoing challenges of the global banking industry continue to represent a long term net positive as cleared markets continue to take share vs OTC."
Shares of CME Group closed at $107.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Essendant (ESND) to $18 Following EPS Miss
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Coca Cola (KO) to $46 Following 3Q; Reaffirmed Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!