CME Group (CME) PT Bumped to $118 at Jefferies Following Meetings
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Daniel Fannon reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on CME Group (NASDAQ: CME) to $118.00 (from $112.00) after traveling with the management team of CME Group.
Fannon commented, "The volume backdrop is mixed between assets classes with the strongest volumes driven by metals, energy, and interest rates. Open interest across the franchise is growing slightly, up roughly +3% compared to a year ago but down -3% from 6/30 levels. The ongoing challenges of the global banking industry continue to represent a long term net positive as cleared markets continue to take share vs OTC."
Shares of CME Group closed at $107.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!