CME Group (CME) PT Bumped to $118 at Jefferies Following Meetings
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Daniel Fannon reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on CME Group (NASDAQ: CME) to $118.00 (from $112.00) after traveling with the management team of CME Group.
Fannon commented, "The volume backdrop is mixed between assets classes with the strongest volumes driven by metals, energy, and interest rates. Open interest across the franchise is growing slightly, up roughly +3% compared to a year ago but down -3% from 6/30 levels. The ongoing challenges of the global banking industry continue to represent a long term net positive as cleared markets continue to take share vs OTC."
Shares of CME Group closed at $107.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!