CLSA Recommends Buying Mobileye (MBLY) Ahead of Earnings and Possible VW REM Deal
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mobileye N.V (NYSE: MBLY) is gaining Friday (3.5%) with CLSA analyst Emmanuel Rosner saying they are buyers ahead of 3Q earnings on 11/15, believing MBLY could concurrently announce a much-anticipated REM deal with Volkswagen.
Rosner commented, "With the stock down 20% since late summer as delays and competitive announcements emboldened skeptics, we see a favorable risk/reward set-up for MBLY from here. A deal could confirm REM’s value as a moat and help quantify the material revenue streams it creates. On the back of it, we continue to expect up to 10 automakers partnering on REM, and licensing deals with mapping companies."
The firm maintained a Buy rating and price target of $58.00
Shares of Mobileye N.V closed at $37.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!