CLSA Recommends Buying Mobileye (MBLY) Ahead of Earnings and Possible VW REM Deal
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mobileye N.V (NYSE: MBLY) is gaining Friday (3.5%) with CLSA analyst Emmanuel Rosner saying they are buyers ahead of 3Q earnings on 11/15, believing MBLY could concurrently announce a much-anticipated REM deal with Volkswagen.
Rosner commented, "With the stock down 20% since late summer as delays and competitive announcements emboldened skeptics, we see a favorable risk/reward set-up for MBLY from here. A deal could confirm REM’s value as a moat and help quantify the material revenue streams it creates. On the back of it, we continue to expect up to 10 automakers partnering on REM, and licensing deals with mapping companies."
The firm maintained a Buy rating and price target of $58.00
Shares of Mobileye N.V closed at $37.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- BMO Capital Remains Bullish on Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!