CIENA (CIEN) PT Raised to $27 at Jefferies on NA Improvement
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst George Notter reiterated a Buy rating and boosted his price on CIENA (NYSE: CIEN) to $27.00 (from $23.00) following Q3 results saying a North America improvement is coming.
Notter commented, "The July results reinforced our thesis that Ciena’s North American business would rebound following several quarters of poor spending from customers such as CenturyLink, Comcast, and even Verizon. We continue to like the risk/reward on Ciena shares and we’re keeping our Buy rating."
The firm boosted FY 2016 EPS estimates from $1.37 to $1.44 and FY 2017 EPS estimates from $1.70 to $1.75.
Shares of CIENA closed at $23.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
- UBS Raises Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Analyst Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!