CGRP Seen as a Game-Changer in Migrane - Wells Fargo Cleveland Clinic Event
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst David Maris issued another note from the firm's Hot Topics in Healthcare at the Cleveland Clinic. Maris notes that at the event Dr. Jennifer Kreigler said CGRP could be a game-changer for migraine patients.
Kreigler estimates that approximately 28 million Americans suffer from migraines and estimates that loss of productivity from migraine sufferers costs the U.S. economy $13-15 billion annually, providing some clues for the potential economic opportunity of CGRP candidates.
The first CGRP to market could get an outsized share, as physicians gain familiarity with the new class, although dosing
frequency and convenience are likely to drive it further.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Downgrades Chiasma (CHMA) to Underweight
- Oppenheimer Upgrades Agios Pharma (AGIO) to Outperform
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Outfront Media (OUT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesWells Fargo, David Maris
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!