CGRP Seen as a Game-Changer in Migrane - Wells Fargo Cleveland Clinic Event
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst David Maris issued another note from the firm's Hot Topics in Healthcare at the Cleveland Clinic. Maris notes that at the event Dr. Jennifer Kreigler said CGRP could be a game-changer for migraine patients.
Kreigler estimates that approximately 28 million Americans suffer from migraines and estimates that loss of productivity from migraine sufferers costs the U.S. economy $13-15 billion annually, providing some clues for the potential economic opportunity of CGRP candidates.
The first CGRP to market could get an outsized share, as physicians gain familiarity with the new class, although dosing
frequency and convenience are likely to drive it further.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Raising Estimates, Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Lincoln Electric (LECO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesWells Fargo, David Maris
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!