CDW Corporation (CDW) PT, Estimates Raised at Needham & Company
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Needham & Company analyst Richard Kugele reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on CDW Corporation (NASDAQ: CDW) to $32.00 (from $30.00) following strong Q1 results.
Kugele comments, "We reiterate our Buy rating on CDW and increase our price target to $32 from $30 as we apply a blended 13x C15 P/E & 9x C15 EV/EBITDA. The company’s strategy of disciplined growth, coupled with vertical and vendor diversification continues to pay dividends. This was particularly evident in storage, where the company compensated for weakness in traditional storage systems with robust growth in next-generation flash/hybrid solutions and converged systems. Looking forward, we expect strong EPS growth as they continue to drive topline performance through share gains and further de-levering of the balance sheet."
The firm raised FY 2014 EPS from $1.83 to $2.19 and FY 2015 EPS from $2.34 to $2.42.
Shares of CDW Corporation closed at $28.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inphi Corp's (IPHI) Optical Business Drives Strong 4Q - Needham & Company Reiterates Strong Buy
- LinkedIn (LNKD) PT Cut to $230 at Credit Suisse
- Compass Point Remains Sidelined as DeVry Education Group (DV) Reports Mixed 2Q and Low 3Q Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!